Part I. General Provisions.
1. The contents provided by the User shall be edited and posted in a legible manner. It is prohibited to publish:
a. any content encouraging to or aiming for concluding the Contract for Transportation Service outside Clicktrans;
b. any commercial materials or any promotional materials of services offered outside Clicktrans;
c. any content misleading Clicktrans Users;
d. names and/or website addresses of competitive portals, where transportation services are offered or where the right to execute them is a result of mutual search, as well links to such websites;
e. swear words, explicit content, pornographic content, hate speech including racism, xenophobia and arising conflict between nations;
f. words or phrases which violate customary norms or drastic content;
2. Additional limits regarding the content in specific parts of Clicktrans shall be described hereinafter in this Appendix.
Part II. Prohibited content in Listing, Quote and messages exchanged between the Users.
1. It is strictly prohibited to post any content in Listing, Quote and messages exchanged between the Users that would violate the binding laws and regulations of these Terms and Conditions. Regardless of hereinabove mentioned provisions, it is strictly prohibited to post:
a. any information enabling the contact between the Customer and the Transport Provider outside Clicktrans, including in particular: telephone number, e-mail address, last name, name of the company, addresses of websites including such information; providing the first name is allowed;
b. any statements not related with the Listing or the Transportation Service of goods described in the Listing.
Part III. Prohibited content in Feedback and Evaluation System
1. Feedback and responses shall not include:
a. contact information of the Users and any third parties, including in particular: last name, address, telephone number, e-mail address; providing usernames of the Users participating in the Quoting Mode is allowed;
b. website addresses;
c. commercial content.
Part IV. Prohibited content on Transport Provider’s Profile Page
1. The Transport Provider shall provide their own description (fields such e.g. “company description”, “services offered”, pictures), which will be visible at their Profile Page. Posted pictures and content shall not include the Transport Provider’s contact details, including in particular: telephone number, e-mail address, last name, name of the company, registered office address, usernames in any instant messengers, addresses of websites including such information; providing the first name is allowed;
Part V. Other Provisions
1. The username (login) shall not include the User’s contact details or contact details of a represented party.