In Plant and Construction subcategory you will find all the heavy-duty equipment, usually used in construction jobs. They have different purposes but what they have in common is considerable size and weight.
Plant and construction subcategory consists of variety of equipment, such as:
- track-type vehicles, among which you can find for example tractors and snowcats
- excavators, including compact excavators, front shovels, yarders as well as reclaimers
- forestry vehicles – e.g. wheel forwarders or feller brunchers
- loaders – such as skip loader
- material handlers – which consist of lift tables, forklifts as well as reach stackers
- equipment used for paving – for example: asphalt paver, paver, roller compactor or slip form paver
- equipment used in underground jobs, like: road headers or tunnel boring machines
- equipment dedicated for road construction and maintenance, for example concrete mixers
Cost of heavy equipment transportation
Cost of heavy equipment shipment is strongly related to its weight and size. Technical condition is also an important factor, because it usually determines how the equipment may be shipped. The price will be further influenced by the distance between loading place and unloading place and whether or not you will want to choose the delivery date. For shipping construction equipment on international routes you will have to pay higher price than for transporting within the country.
Pick-up address and dateSüdring 19, Schneverdingen, 29640, Germany
26 Jun 2018
Delivery address and datePabianice, 95-200, Poland
30 Jun 2018