In Plant and Construction section you will find all the heavy-duty equipment, usually used in construction jobs. They perform different tasks but what they have in common is considerable size and weight.
Plant and construction category includes many different types of equipment, such as:
- track-type vehicles, e.g. tractors or snowcats
- excavators, which contain bucket-wheel excavators, power shovels, yarders as well as reclaimers
- forestry vehicles – such as wheel forwarders or feller brunchers
- loaders – such as skip loader
- material handlers – which consist of lift tables, forklifts and telescopic handlers
- machines used in paving – e.g.: asphalt paver, pavement milling, pneumatic tire compactor or slip form paver
- machines used for tasks performed underground, e.g.: road headers or underground mining equipment
- equipment dedicated for road construction and maintenance, such as concrete mixers
Price of construction machines shipment
Cost of heavy machines shipment is strongly dependable on its weight and size. Technical condition is also a big factor, because it often influence how the machinery may be transported. The price will be further influenced by the route length and whether or not you will need to set the unloading date. For transporting construction equipment between countries you will have to pay more than for transporting within the country.
Pick-up address and dateFeldkirchen an der Donau, 4101, Austria
Delivery address and dateLewin Brzeski, 49-340, Poland