- Transport providers aren’t anonymous - we verify them all. The safety of your delivery is of utmost importance to us!
- Before the transport providers are able to quote, we verify their personal details, company history and activity. In case of any problems, you will have a right to raise a complaint and count on our help and support when contacting the transport provider.
- All Clicktrans transport providers receive feedback from customers (just like e.g. on eBay) By viewing comments, customers are able to check how reliable the provider might be based on previous jobs. All feedback is publicly displayed, so the delivery companies registered on Clicktrans aim to provide excellent service in terms of quality and safety of their work.
- Feedback review lets you choose only trustworthy transport providers.
- All Clicktrans transport providers receive feedback from customers (just like e.g. on eBay).
- Choose transport providers with positive ratings.
- Reviews are reliable as they are provided by customers who finalised their delivery jobs.
- All received feeedback is publicly displayed, so transport providers registered with Clicktrans aim to provide excellent service in terms of quality of work and safety.
When you choose a transport provider, all arrangements are kept on Clicktrans:
- Your guidelines: description of item(s), delivery dates and other;
- Transport provider’s quote and delivery details;
- Additional details you discussed with the transport provider.
All these are in the form of a written agreement and are binding for both parties. Therefore, in the event of late delivery, poor security or incorrect delivery address, you have a solid basis for complaint. We store your arrangements and might share them with you on your personal request. If you make arrangements on the phone, it might be difficult to refer to them in case of any complaints.
Please note that we will not be able to provide support in the case of any complaints regarding transactions made outside Clicktrans.